Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rangers to World Series

In celebration of a various things (end of blacktober.. 14-month anniversary.. just to share some quality time together), my boyfriend bought tickets to the Rangers vs. Yankees game as soon as the Rangers lost to the Yankees and thus would be coming back to Dallas.

I usually don't really enjoy the game of baseball - have to admit, I'm not quite sure I know the rules... So, whenever I go to games, I don't follow it really, just order my Budlight limes and peanuts and enjoy the atmosphere and the company of good friends.

This time, though, was the first time I actually enjoyed the game itself. BF had bought great tickets right behind home base on the 3rd floor. We were high up, but I had a good view of everything going on. I also got a hang of the rules of the game - enough so that I could wait in anticipation after a throw and cheer in excitement with the rest of the crowd.

My BF doesn't like how the crowd here in the US boos at the opposite team. I don't really mind, but I really love how invested the fans are. And I love how after an exciting play, the fans around us would raise their hands for a high five. Live sports entertainment - love it.


See, med school students have fun, too.


After Neftali Feliz strikes out A-Rod with a "dragon of a curveball," securing the Ranger's entry into the World Series

No comments:

Post a Comment